Saturday, September 28, 2019

25 [F4R] bay area CA - vacaville

Hello! I'm an artist who moved up here almost 2 years ago from SD in need of a few close friends or finding my "Tribe" in the area. Or really optimally my twin flame. I'm looking for someone to hang out in nature with, go on walks, play video games, talk about deep life shit, and/or artistically collaborate with. I want those deep soul connections and lifelong friendships. I'm a pretty diverse person, interested in a ton of different things and easy to get along with.

A quick list of things I enjoy/like so this post doesn't take you too long to read but you get a good idea of who I am:

Painting

Cooking

Adrenaline rushes

Making jewelry

Spiritual shit

Sacred geometry

SFX makeup

Dreadlocks

Cats

Snakes

Okay all animals

Sewing

Psychedelics

Kombucha

Psychedelics

Sci fi

Video games

Dungeons and dragons

Nail art

Diy natural cosmetics

General crafty stuff

Murals

Aliens

Reading

Meditation

Yoga

Grilling

Organization

Crystals

Health/ nutrition

Weight lifting

Metal music

Electronic music

Like all other music

Henna

Van life

Self development

Psychology

Child development

Hair dying

Tattoos

Piercings

Hippie shit

So that got real long real fast.

About you: Lives in the area and is into at least like half of those things. I'd like to find someone I'm actually compatible with.

Disclaimer: I'm awkward at first, but I swear I warm up! Thanks, social anxiety!

Here's to hoping I can find a couple people who fit the bill! Thanks for reading lovelies!💙



Submitted September 27, 2019 at 02:17AM by tarann33 https://ift.tt/2mzvxOv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...