Saturday, June 1, 2019

What I do for emotional homework

In my dream world there's an Operator Island where we can all get together for scientific frenzy, but in reality I have yet to discover school or work that quite clicked with what I'm after, so I'll just create a thread here to log some stuff I do. Thanks for witnessing.

You're free to copy my homework or bits and pieces of it any time, but, public service announcement (...disclaimers):

note1: I haven't been misophonic in few years - my homework was very different when I was first starting out. I was presenting a lot of open problems and I burned alive to do big, disruptive changes. Nowadays just deepening the understanding and running after the bigger picture. Maybe I'm boring now.
note2: I'm assigning this stuff for myself. This used to be also different. It takes some serious training to have some idea how to recognize the next thing to do. I nail it sometimes. mAyBe i'M bORinG nOw.
note3: I go through volumes of ideas and experiments to THEN decide which stuff worked - hindsight 20/20 (for me, comfortable order of things). I'm trying to say, some stuff I run on myself is downright stupid. I'll skip publishing some of it to come across wiser and also to keep a safe distance to people who intend to protect but freak me out instead.
note4: I'll change names, places, times, recognisable things overall, personal details etc a bit or a lot for safety & comfort. If something's too vulnerable for me to tolerate at that time I'm kicking you all back in time and publishing that only later on if at all.
note5: Stuff that applies to me may or not apply to you. I'm fully claiming responsibility to all the things I'm putting me through (just as I'm expecting you to do with yours).

Recommend me books! But not the boring ones. What got your mind on it's knees?Also anything about human mind that makes evolutionary sense, neurosciences for muggles, performance arts for the fearless and wild ones. Or just, whatever shook you properly.

Recommend me tools for human mind! I love running experiments and learning new tools. Honest, I'd hate to miss out on good stuff. Tell me about the good stuff. One limit: it has got to be abstract. Not sensation focused / somatics / body work - that's a whole another world where people gain great results, too - just a personal preferred way to operate. Zero judgement passed on people who work through different domains - it's different, no more no less.



Submitted June 02, 2019 at 02:31AM by theEmotionalOperator http://bit.ly/2XkqQFt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...