Monday, June 17, 2019

Sloth (Skin, stats and ability)

It is a Three toed sloth, if you were wondering.

Tier: 5

Health: 1/3 damage from predators, same as lioness.

Speed: 60% speed on ground, 100% in trees and rocks.

Passive: Camouflage on trees while standing still.

Ability: Use your claws on a tree or hill to climb up on it! Once you get off, you have used your ability. Cooldown is 20 seconds after you have get off.

Variants: Two toed sloth: 200/1000

Here is the cute toe toed variant!

Chance: 200/1000

Tier: Same

Health: 1/4 damage from predators

Speed: 80% on ground, 110% on trees

Passive: Camouflage anywhere. Can climb trees, hills, and rocks with ability.

Ability: Same, but cooldown is 30 seconds.

Here is the ability skin for the three toed!

The two toed has, well, two finger or whatever nails. So, the ability is different too!

Here is a demonstration for the sloth.

Thanks for looking at this post! I will post more of these ideas, and just my art at r/MAWT too, so if you are subscribed there, make sure to check my art out!



Submitted June 17, 2019 at 09:29PM by GMKFan http://bit.ly/2FfUzse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...