Saturday, June 29, 2019

[Sell/Swap] Drunk Elephant, Supergoop, Murad, Tarte, Kate Sommerville, Clinique, Philosophy, sheet masks and more!

  • Shipping starts at $3.50 and will increase based on weight or additional items. Shipping in the US only

  • Paypal only, please. Paypal F&F option is preferred, but if you cover the fees we can do G&S

  • I will honor time stamps

  • All items will be cleaned to the best of my ability! I will leave sanitizing to you

  • Over $15 purchase - please pick out a $1 item for free! :)

  • Items with a strikethrough have been sold (I will try to keep this as updated as possible!)

  • Please don't ghost me - I promise to be understanding if you end up not wanting something but please let me know! I don't bite :)

  • Feel free to request additional images or ask questions of anything

  • If I don't receive a reply within 2 hours, the item will be back up for grabs. If you need me to reserve an item due to work, school, etc I'll work with you! Just please let me know in the comments

  • I will ship within three business days of purchase (Or sooner!) and always give you a tracking number

  • Motivated to sell and willing to negotiate prices, but please be fair

 

  • Mostly looking to sell. I will consider swapping for the following item only:

 

  • NÔTS Once Finishing Cream (DS or FS, interested in either!)

 



Submitted June 30, 2019 at 03:06AM by Baristasiren https://ift.tt/2ZVzWtb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...