Sunday, June 9, 2019

Parenting Pro tip - sun cream will remove a variety of things from kiddos skin

I've got a budding tattoo artist who will decorate her skin with anything and everything she comes across and this discovery has saved me a few times.

Of course I always try and keep the stuff she's not meant to get out of reach, but as she's getting bigger she finds new ways to get to things. Today it was my nail polish. And she painted pretty much her whole forearm with it whilst I was making breakfast 😩 That needed a three pronged attack of nail polish remover, loads of suncream and then some soap. Not a mark left thankfully!

We've also used it to remove lots of arts and crafts stuff, like stains from paint, whiteboard markers, temporary tattoos that have gone that grubby way, and even permanent marker.



Submitted June 09, 2019 at 12:24PM by Sunshinegatsby http://bit.ly/2IwqYeK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...