Friday, June 14, 2019

Opened an Etsy store to sell my press on nail art but clients having issues keeping nails on, but I don’t?

Hello! New member here, and I posted this on a few community pages to get feedback.

As I said in my title, I’m having mixed reactions to the nails I’ve sold. My clients love the art and designs I do, but 3 of my clients have had issues getting their press on nails to stay. They have told me that their nails pop off within a day of applying.

I have given them instructions on how to clean their nails to apply, demonstrated how to apply the nails, used different brands of nail glue, and even applied some of the sets on for clients. I have sized the nails to their own nails for good sizing, I have made them short for people who aren’t used to longer nails, but no luck. I use the same brand of nails and glues for my own nails and I’ve been able to keep my on for 3 weeks!

I am at a total loss. I’m no expert by any means but I just don’t understand how their press on sets keep falling.

I would appreciate any advice or tips!

TLDR; clients’ press on nails keep popping off quickly while I can keep mine on for weeks at a time - I use the same brand for myself that I sell to them.



Submitted June 14, 2019 at 06:22PM by NailingtItBoutique http://bit.ly/2Zm8xAv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...