Friday, June 14, 2019

Nail Arts Not Working

Edit -- Solved [user error]. I was holding the button for a few seconds, but I needed to hold it for a few seconds more than that. The slash before the charge up is normal, but it threw me off.

I have obtained all 3 nail arts for the switch physical version, but I have yet to be able to get them to work. If I hold Y like it tells me to, the Knight just slashes immediately as if i had tapped the button. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this or the opposite so that I can try to narrow down the source of the problem (i.e. is my switch faulty even though it is new? Maybe there was an error when downloading the launch patch for me? Is everyone's physical copy broken the same way?). I submitted a bug report when I learned the first art and couldn't use it, but I will probably submit another report for the continued problem.

Thanks in advance for any info



Submitted June 14, 2019 at 05:40PM by TheGreatNyanHobo http://bit.ly/31uF1dE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...