Thursday, June 13, 2019

I think i can now say that Life Story is my favorite Spider-Man story now

For those unaware, Life Story narrates many of spidey stories but he ages in real time (20s in 1960, 30s in 1970, etc) and man Zdarsky has been killing it, he just nails Peter and not only these new versions of the classic stories are great, one in particular that was in today’s comic was actually better, and it was in just one issue, Bagley art helps too, probably my favorite spidey artist, i know there are still 2 issues to go, but honestly so far i have never been this satisfied with a Spider-Man comic since the JMS days and maybe the Zdarsky Spectacular run, i really recommend it for those that haven’t read it



Submitted June 13, 2019 at 07:29AM by Fiti99 http://bit.ly/2X7pLEm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...