Monday, June 3, 2019

I need to paint a blank puzzle so that guests can write their names on it, but I'm not sure how to go about this.

My sister is having a wedding at the end of the month and for her guest book, she has decided to use puzzle pieces, so that her and her fiance can piece them together after the wedding/frame it.

My job is to paint over the blank pieces, so that the guests could write their signatures on it. The only problem is that my acrylic paint is really rubbery and using any kind of watercolor paints will warp the cardboard pieces. We plan on letting the guests use sharpies for writing. (For references, I use Academy, Basics, Golden and FolkArt paint)

My question is, is there anything I could use to coat the top of the paint? I was thinking mod podge, but I'm not sure if it'll be too tacky for signatures. I was also semi-considering buying a couple more Golden paints, as I know they dry harder, more like nail polish.



Submitted June 04, 2019 at 04:16AM by 1BoiledCabbage http://bit.ly/2wBHzbI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...