Wednesday, June 26, 2019

[HIRING] Looking For an Artist For a Streamer!

Good evening!

I'm searching for an artist willing to work with a Streamer who needs multiple scenes, a stream banner, new emotes and other images to intersperse into her stream on mixer.

She is also looking for an animator, so if you could do all of the above it'd kill two birds with one stone when she's talking about what she wants.

The link to her stream, including a sample of the art already on there that the new work would need to mesh well with, is below. The characters on there will need to feature in the new work too.

https://mixer.com/SullySaccade

If you could comment below if you're interested in this, I'll be able to put you in touch with her and she can tell you exactly what she's after and nail down the details - alternatively you could just message her directly on either twitter or Instagram - sullysaccade on both. Sorry I don't have more to go on for this post, but she knows what she's after!

Thanks and looking forward to hearing back!



Submitted June 27, 2019 at 04:55AM by Dodecahedr0n472 https://ift.tt/2XywR4S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...