Monday, June 24, 2019

Extremely unhealthy, pessimistic xxxx type?

• How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself. 23/F. I'm generally someone who keeps to herself. In an ideal world, I'd be all happy-smiley and trying to get to know people as best as I possibly can.

• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow? Major depressive disorder & autism

• Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it? Had a relatively normal upbringing, with some trauma. There was no structure in our household, and we were never really "pushed" to do anything, so I responded to that by pushing myself. I will add that trauma has made it really hard for me to even talk about myself.

• What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not? Unemployed, and not really looking for anything other than an easy job. Repetitive structure would be good.

• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed? Lonely. I spend far too many weekends alone anyhow. I'd rather take a nice hot bath for 20 minutes than spend a whole weekend doing that, painting my nails, and trying to make up for the rest of the six days.

• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities? Art museums, trying new foods (both in an ideal world)... I love watching sports, not really good at them. Haven't tried though, so who knows. I'm a couch potato who loves numbing my mind watching sports.

• How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate? I'm not curious, I have opinions, and I feel pretty strongly abojt my opinions. I'm interested in politics. I think about the meaning of life: how we're all gonna die anyway, and if your soul is taken at 30, 50, 70 years old, that's how the universe intended it to be. Plus the idea of climate change is telling us something. Yet I can't help but think this isn't how it's something to be. Kill me all you want, but don't take the others out, too.

• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be? Nope, I'd suck. I don't even lead by example. I'd feel awkward guiding someone who didn't ask to be guided.

• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity? I have a really, really good sense of balance. I'm more of a visual learner, words to a paper, but working with my hands is fun.

• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer. Nope, been told I'm a good writer though. I'm a huge fan of landscapes with nothing else in the background. They're just so pretty. I enjoy paintings that don't focus on the absurd.

• What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them? Past: For years, all I've done is blame my family for any lack of progress in my life. Their behavior, and even inaction, prevented me from reaching my true potential. Even passiveness I took as a potential sign of sabotage. Present: The only moment I have is now, and it seemingly lasts forever... Future: I don't see myself going up. It's hard to envision a future? Perhaps the idea of a future is scary not only for me, but for everybody else out there as well?

• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so? I don't mind it, but I know I would have to go through the motions slowly to get anything done. Plus I feel like I owe them the whole world after doing that, and I just hate that feeling.

• Do you need logical consistency in your life? No, I just need people to be straight and stop BS'ing me.

• How important is efficiency and productivity to you? I take after my father. We both do the bare minimum to get by. LMAO!

• Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that? Only when I'm trying to solve their problems. I see myself as more of the empathizer who is really doing good though.

• What are your hobbies? Why do you like them? Watching sports. They're easy to watch, I don't have to put much thought into watching them. When I actually like to think, I watch historical dramas, just because it's interesting to see a point of view from that time period. I like the good vs. evil stuff that's going on. It has to be something I'm familiar with though.

• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses? Just give me a textbook and actually fucking TEACH me, and I'll be good. I hate having to resort to the Internet to get stuff done. I'm a traditional learner. I like writing longform responses where I can basically just give my opinions. I love reading in general, and answering questions based on that. Memorization in mathematics, too, is good for me.

• How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go? I'm basically a winger, much to my detriment. What about doing one bit of the project one week, the another the next week, and still turning in that paper overdue? LOL. Okay, maybe not, but that paper will still be rushed.

• What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally? I wanna either be soulless tech nerd or help people out in the community. That's it, that's what I wanna do. Personally, I just wanna be a loner. I used to want to fall in love with somebody, but I don't think I'm ready to be vulnerable with people just yet.

• What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why? Dying too soon. My parents dying. Never figuring myself out. 2020 election. Uncomfortable... people finding out I live in poverty and not being able to lie about it. I hate people who baby me, who try to control, all because I told them I'm a little fucked up, and now apparently I'm not able to grow from that and instead have people feed me infantilizing bullshit.

• What do the "highs" in your life look like? Normalcy. I know how to joke with people. I'm not trying to get attention. The air smells beautiful, I can see out of the corners of my eyes. All parts of me are blended together, and I feel wonderful.

• What do the "lows" in your life look like? Extremely critical, pessimistic, sensitive to sound. Either gluttonous or barely eating.

• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so? I don't really daydream at all. I'd say I'm firmly placed in reality, but my perception of it is skewed. I can look up, but don't look down quick enough to see a car coming toward me.

• Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about? Sounds like a mental hospital. Probably self-harm because that's what you do when you're going crazy.

• How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it? It takes me weeks to make a decision, but once I'm in, I'm in. Before I make a decision, I make sure my other affairs in order so my schedule isn't running amok.

• How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life? Emotions are important to me, and I don't believe negative emotions are there without a reason; it's very important to process them. Do I really process emotions? Probably not. I just let my anger go wild and it cools itself down within an hour.

• Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why? Oh, man, it is so hard for me to do that. I SOOO badly want to disagree with someone, even when it's someone I like, but I have to bite my tongue. Every-freaking-day. I'm so critical of my friends, it sucks. I feel like I've concocted this timeline where I'm this gross weirdo, and they all think I'm obnoxious, and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, and I resent that because I feel they act the same way I do?

• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why Rules are meant to be challeneged, to be questioned. They're meant to oppress people, so you can find instances of them doing that and easily see the injustice or contradiction.

  • been typed as ESFP/INTJ/ISFP/ISFJ in the past...


Submitted June 24, 2019 at 10:31AM by WaterIoo_Sunset http://bit.ly/2xcMqAw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...