Monday, June 10, 2019

23 [M4F] looking for a gf/ltr but open to something casual as well

Sorry for the long read, im 23 but ppl assume im 24-25 normal because of my maturity and beard. Im looking for a gf honestly, something long term, but if u want something casual like fwb im still open to it, dont be shy to message me, im not into games, ive been broken enough to know fake ppl and there character, trust ill call u out. I know who i am and i dont need someone to support me i want someone that we can support eachother, my partner in crime. Im looking for something real if its gonna be long term, i dont date for the hell of it, im comfortable being single, cheaters are filth in my eye u wanna fuck around with someone else end the relationship go be single dont fuck with ppls feels,i have my goals, i want something that will last even if its bestfriend that mess around, something that we can build on eachother. I dont have commitment issues, Also im dyslexic so my texting terrible sorry, im not perfect, it takes a while for me to open up feeling wise at least ill be there physically to show my affection and support virtual and in person but if u want to know about my problems takes a while for me to trust to that degree because of my past experiences and ive always dealt with emotion myself.

Disclaimer: i apologize in advance if i over share, i have no filter, im honest and i speak my mind, i dont like fake ppl and i dont bother with them (ill be political for a network perspective but that it), be real with me and ill be real with u

im 6 foot 3, i was born in Dubai and lived there for 19 years then moved here to mlt, im half Polish, half Indian and i live downtown mlt alone, ive got a big build, big shoulders, average body, im well endowed to if it matter.

Sexually im more dominant but i don't mind a girl taking control sometimes, i don't mind exploring to a degree, im more then happy to go down one a girl. I prefer rougher sex i find its more passionate, nails in my back, neck biting, choking... (no marks tho), also i like mutual satisfaction so if u make me cum ill not stop till ur satisfied too. Ive got a hitachi too works wonders(vanilla sex is fun but im also adventurous so if ur playful and kinky dw, ive used toys,handcuffs, light bdsm, cock rings). Also i like girls with a nice booty, love receiving oral, sexting and hygiene is very important to me (i like to smell good so should u).

Some of my hobbies are scuba diving (already licenses advanced open water diver), art/tattoos because it a side business of my too (i design tattoos for clients, personal endeavor), sports (mainly football/soccer but used to play rugby, basketball and cricket too at my high school on my senior teams), anything that challenges me normally interests me, im studying mechanical engineering, into gaming, watching movies and series, foodie (big time), music (huge range),420 friendly (i have 8 bongs).

As a person im not like most guys or ppl in general i think its because of my up-bringing, personality wise im kinda unique, my friends describe me as genuine, entertaining, smart, strong-willed, crazy at times and kind-hearted also they call me a funny asshole which is true, i can be sarcastic at times and if u are sexually minded and playful its a plus :) im big on honesty and loyalty. I’m the type of person that would do anything for the people i care about but betray my trust and that the end of it, also if u offer some sort of crazy adventure im down coz why not right xD

I dont have a type, for me its physical attraction and ur personalty and character :) i prefer a girl that is playful and sexual, someone adventurous but like to chill too. So if i interest u sent me a message lets chat, have a great day :)



Submitted June 10, 2019 at 10:46AM by Casualqibs http://bit.ly/31lRRLf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...