Wednesday, June 26, 2019

19 yo IT college student with a deep passion for music

I´m looking for someone who wants to have discussions about different kinds of music, because i know no one who is deeply interested in the subject, i loved music for the longest time, it´s just simply an art form that resonates so well with me, i listen to genres like Jazz, Jazz Fusion, Blues, Funk, Bossa Nova,Prog Rock, Alt Rock,Post Rock, New Wave,Industrial, Post Punk, Metal, etc.. but i´m willing to expand my tastes and listen to all kinds of music!

A list of artists/bands i like include John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Charles Mingus,Dave Brubeck, Herbie Hancock, Jaco Pastorius, Mahavishnu Orchestra,Weather Report, Steely Dan, Joao Gilberto, Dexter Gordon, Gentle Giant, King Crimson, ELP,Yes,Radiohead, Muse, Porcupine Tree,Audioslave,Rage Against the Machine, Bark Psychosis, Tortoise, Godspeed You! Black Emperor,Pram,Sigur Ros,New Order, Talking Heads, Eurythmics,Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails,Coil, Ministry, The Smiths, Sonic Youth and many more!!

I would be thrilled to find someone who shares my love for music and if anyone would want my contact info you can DM me



Submitted June 27, 2019 at 02:12AM by Hamelgangsta https://ift.tt/2IRuC4E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...