Saturday, April 27, 2019

What are your unpopular JoJo opinions?

For me:

Part 7 is my least favorite part, and to me the last nail in the series' coffin. Part 3 is my favorite.

Parts 7 and 8 had the worst art. (Well, I mean on a technical level I guess you could make an argument for 7 and 8 being the best, but aesthetically they kinda blow)

Abdul's death in part 3 was the saddest death in all JoJo.

JoJo would be better off with part 3-esque Stand names (maybe every part referencing another thing, like part 3 does with the Tarot cards), I can't say I enjoy the music references. I mean they do work for JoJo, but I don't like the type of music Araki references (except for Perfume), so it's a bit annoying to see all those shoutouts.

Jotaro is best JoJo. Although lately I'm having trouble choosing between him, Joseph and Giorno.

Part 6's ending is simultaneously one of the best and worst endings ever.



Submitted April 27, 2019 at 06:56PM by WoodpeckerNo1 http://bit.ly/2GMIDiJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...