Sunday, April 28, 2019

Starting A Press On Nails Business

Good morning ! I have been thinking about starting a press on nails business for a while. Ever since I took my course I realized I was really into nail art. I still have a long way coming specially when it comes to the actual gel/acrylics sculpting because I don’t train as much as I used to or want to. After watching multiple videos for days I can’t help but to ask a few questions: 1) Do you only do nail art on press on nails? They always seem super thin and I never see anyone sculpting gel on it so I got really curious in how long they’ll last. Will it depend more on the tips and glue/adhesive tabs I provide? 2) Do you recommend any form of packaging? I want to present a good offer but I also know I am just starting the business so obviously I can’t even see results right now just calculate them and go along with it. 3) Do you have any other business tips? Should I possibly create a personal social media account for it once it starts getting recognition? I have so many doubts but too little at the same time

Either way, thank you in advance. Have a nice day!



Submitted April 28, 2019 at 02:46PM by akybsts http://bit.ly/2UZTu1K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...