Sunday, April 21, 2019

[SELL] NARS (Hammamet, Deep Throat, Soft Velvet Powder), MAC (Wedge, Soba, Powder Kiss & Retro Matte lipstick), Becca highlighter, Too Cool for School contour, Lilybyred Starry Eyes gel liner, Colourpop, Etude House, Innisfree, Zoya, etc.

I accept PayPal only - you can send payment as a gift or I'll invoice you if you cover the fee. No minimum purchase required.

  • I only ship within the US.
  • Shipping starts at $3 per item and increases by weight.
  • I combine shipping and will give you the lowest quote I can.
  • USPS tracking will be provided with each purchase at no charge.

Please message me if you have any questions :)

EYES:

LIPS:

BASE:

TOOLS:

NAILS:



Submitted April 22, 2019 at 04:51AM by yuzumaki http://bit.ly/2IyCCZm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...