Monday, April 29, 2019

Hiring artist/artists to create art for a card game, with possible job opportunities in the future

Hello, I’ve been developing a retro-futuristic card game for some time, and it’s nearing its final stages of development. Most of the mechanics have been nailed down, with some minor tweaks needed here and there. I’m in need of someone up to the task of creating around 100 unique, but cohesive, sci-fi retro-futuristic illustrations for each individual card. As I am no graphic designer, I’m also in need of someone who would be interested in designing and creating the look of the cards themselves. I’d be willing to pay $60-80 dollars for every card designed meaning a potential $8000 dollars is on the table if you choose to take on the whole job yourself. I expect to finish the rest of the tweaks needed to be made to the game by, at the very latest, August. Which should give us time to correspond and nail down the look of the art so we can end up with something that we’re both happy with. I also want this to be something that you’re proud of too, and not just a job. So I want to give you as much creative control as possible. If this game is a financial success, I will be needing an art director for future games. So this could potentially turn into a full time job, if that’s something you would be interested in.



Submitted April 30, 2019 at 05:53AM by RandD_official http://bit.ly/2GMGUbX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...