Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Help with Radiance.

I have full HP, full soul and the best nail. i have all charms (besides the 2nd grub one) i have upgraded the fragile charms and i have not don ethe last grimm child. should i focus on not getting hit and wait for a better attack that leaves room for a good attack? should i focus on nail attacks or my abilities? should i use nail arts at some point? I keep dying like only a few sec into the fight. You could also link a video if you know a really good one. Thank you for your time.



Submitted April 23, 2019 at 11:40AM by HeckZek http://bit.ly/2vfGVzX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...