Friday, April 26, 2019

Best 5,7 and 9 free nail products? New to manicures how can I paint?

hey guys! I want to start painting my nails at home. Just don't know where to start. I suck at painting my nails. I am also impatient when it comes to drying.

As far as polishes, I have always been kind of paranoid about their ingredients (hypochondriac probs). Have any of you guys tried and liked 5,7, and 9 free nail polish brands?

Here are some brands I think are nice to look at. If I really like the color, I am willing to spend 20 on it. I'd be more likely to use a color I love.

Products I want to try :

Smith and Cult - Basis of Everything Base Coat

JINSOON Nail Lacquer - Nostalgia

Smith and Cult Nail Lacquer - Tang Bang

Republic Cosmetics - FRIDA KAHLO PREMIUM NAIL POLISH "CLAVEL"

Anything by Pacifica

Smith and Cult Nail Lacquer - Stockholm Syndrome

Deborah Lippman

Zoya Naked Polish Line

NCLA Polish

I recently bought this kit by Olive and June - it was really cute so I gave in (Thanks Afterpay)

I tend to like nudes, dark purples (OPI Lincoln Park Afterdark was my HG when I had time to go to salons) blacks and warm reds. I am pretty boring, don't love nail art. The most I would consider is holographic and glitter for nails.

Throw suggestions at me!!



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 07:15PM by bluecowboyboots2 http://bit.ly/2L5pSeQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...