Tuesday, April 23, 2019

"And dear, I never requested so."

Hello again. I have posted here before, on the sick topic of twisted entries I have found in my family wood cabin. I don't want to revisit it, but if you are curious, I believe my post was named something like "Honey, I only have one request". It is sickening.

Onto this post. This is the title of an entry my grandmother has written. Upon her death, my relatives showed up at her ward and abandoned house to collect whatever is left. Today, my father reluctantly allowed me to access what my grandmother had left for me. My grandmother had left a parchment, and the content is as below. Make of it what you can.

[

The moment he returned, you were screaming. Out of surprise and despair, you crawled as far back from the padlock as possible. And he dragged you by your hair, hard concrete scraping your skin. You clenched on cold rusted bars, and he smelled like blood and red velvet.

.

Red velvet. You remember that night. You were overspeed on a second-hand truck, with him draping a hand over the steering wheel. You were giggling hoarsely, the end of his glowing cig brushing over your bare feet. The drunken bodies in the back seats groaned, while his pointed nails scraped along your sunburnt cheeks. And you nudged closer to him. His hair was dark like poison, your blood red like velvet.

.

Your knees were bumping along small rocks now, him digging his nails into your temples. He set you down on the ground as you struggled, a rough palm running across dried blood clots on your brow. And his palm swung. Right at your head, and then at the side of your ribs. He was kicking at you over and over, until his breath evened and his fingers returned to your bare shoulders. He pushed you back roughly on the floor, but not before biting at your bruised lips with an exhaled laugh. It tasted like wilt velvet.

.

That night, You were chasing him down an abandoned playground, when he purposely tripped you and rolled you over. His hard palms were on you, and you were both laughing with difficulty as you fought over for a rough choking kiss. And you were his and his forever. His wild flower.

.

He returned a moment later, unlocking the chains on your wrist and pulling you over to the cage. "Honey, didn't you miss me?" And it was the first sentence he said in for months. You remained laying in filth, his large palms now holding your cheeks like that of a newborn. And he squeezed harshly. He nudged against your nose, and in that moment you melt away, and wanted to taste him forever.

.

And he did not expect that. Your slim arms were over him, gripping on him as he swung at your collar bone. You shifted closer, your knees hitting him in the guts and the rest of you climbing over him. He was pushing you away, but your grip was stronger than ever. You planted your lips on his neck, and kissed across the blood on it, sucked on the skin, and bit until red velvet leaked out. And you continued. And this time he was screaming.

.

You tasted him over and over, until your gum hurt and his masculine figure a shade of red. Before you knew it, you were holding his crowbar and fighting over his dominance. He looked so handsome. Under fluid and red velvet. Something was swinging your hand at him, more and more velvet flowing out and covering your pale skin, stinging at your wound openings.

.

And it felt like a honeymoon. Petals in red, all over you and him. You kissed at his still lips over and over again, your own streaming velvet over his, an utter mess on the basement floor. And you tasted him, just like you always wanted. You were his, and he was yours forever. . And you were still tasting him, when the sirens arrived.

]

I guess I'm kind of immune to unsettling letters now that I am in the storm eye of this bizarre story. What really kept me up at night are the words my grandmother apparently said before passing.

"Give this to a girl, if you have any. Only a girl would understand. The insanity, the art, that lies within our veins." This gave me chills down my spine.

I am the only female among my cousins.



Submitted April 23, 2019 at 09:44AM by Piperjamas http://bit.ly/2DuoRGP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...