Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Am I overhyped about new Tamiyo?

This is definitely niche, but I run a Muldrotha deck with no sac outlets and not a lot of creature-matters. To me, new Tamiyo looks incredible. A second E-Wit that sticks around and protects my hand seems great (not to mention the mono-red player will think twice about wheeling)

I realize creatures are easier to find, reanimate, and sac, but a walker gives Muldrotha the option to cast her and another creature. Tamiyo is a lot worse than E-Wit, but she seems so much better than running [[Golgari Findbroker]] or [[Archaeomancer]] in the same 4 drop slot.

I used to run other walkers in Muldrotha but cut them - now I’m so excited to run one that instantly replaces itself with a card I need, can mill me without hitting a Tooth and Nail, and gives an extra bonus just by being on the board.

Plus her art is incredible.



Submitted April 23, 2019 at 11:18PM by Paper_Kitty http://bit.ly/2UByA3M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...