Tuesday, April 23, 2019

23/F/Florida

Hi there! My name is Katie and I’ve recently decided that I wanted to start pen paling again. I’m a 23 year old college student who majors in fine arts. My favorite artist is Klimt. I’m hoping to go into the comic book industry when I’ve finished college. I’m a huge nerd who is really into Marvel but I’m also into most generic nerdy stuff. I’m not a gamer per say but I’ve been know to love some video games. I’ve just been quite busy. I’ve been meaning to game more often. I’m really looking forward to the new Pokémon game as well as death stranding. I also really like anime too! Especially studio ghibli. I even named my cat after Jiji from Kiki’s Delivery Service! My favorite anime series is My Hero Academia. My favorite tv show is Game of Thrones and I’m hoping Jon Snow gets the iron throne. My other favorite show is How I Met Your Mother. I actually recently got ahold of a yellow umbrella, this made me very happy. Fun fact: I use to collect umbrellas and at one point had more than 10. Now, I collect makeup and nail polish. I’m really into makeup/nails/beauty. It’s something I’m really passionate about. I often lurk on r/makeupaddiction and post semi regularly on r/beautyboxes. I also play guitar and ukulele. I’m not very good at them because I’m still learning but it’s something I love to do. It also runs in my family. My dad is a classical guitarist and my brother has a PhD in guitar.

The last time I had a pen pal I was 15. I really loved it. I’d prefer for a pen pal with similar interests but it’s not necessity. I prefer snail mail over email because I’ve always loved getting mail. I’d love to have a pen pal that’s not from the US like I am. But if you are that’s cool too! Please PM me if you’re interested so I can see if we’d be a good fit. :)



Submitted April 24, 2019 at 12:23AM by cactusgalaxy http://bit.ly/2GonpGs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...