Sunday, March 24, 2019

Why do I have no natural talents

I always heard that people had natural talents and I’d eventually find mine so I tried to. Art,music, dancing, drama? Complete fail, I couldn’t do a simple kick step, couldn’t draw a sketch, couldn’t keep a straight face when reading off a script and in music I couldn’t even press the keys right.

Academics? Worst grade. Sports? Fail. Trying to engineer, design, create? Hot glued my hands. I sucked at cooking and baking, I was even worse at learning languages. Camping and fishing got me stuck in the rain for nothing and I wasn’t one for extreme sports either.

Strategic games like chess, bingo and card games where extremely difficult too, I never embedded the rules and luck wasn’t on my side.

I have tried so many things and failed at every single one of them. Everyone I know has some good skill at something. My friend does Gods work in typography, a guy in my class competed in worldly gaming championships and a girl in my class was is a nail polish expert.

I feel useless



Submitted March 24, 2019 at 09:53PM by VelmasHaircut https://ift.tt/2uzpIRT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...