Thursday, March 28, 2019

Charm setups/what next

I'm stuck on the Soul master. I don't have many charms, (8) and am currently standing right next to gorb. (should I fight him? I have dream nail) I also had some trouble with the mantis lords. I have only 2 spells, the superdash, mantis claw, and the mothwing cloak. I'm just kind of wondering what to do next. I play on the switch btw.

I have 2 nail arts, no great slash.

some info on where to find some good charms and optimal loadouts would be nice.

3 charm spots with 5 notches (I can probably buy another)



Submitted March 28, 2019 at 04:40PM by RoutineRecipe https://ift.tt/2OycaPo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...