Sunday, March 31, 2019

can i use a nail gun air compressor with my airbrush?

I’m a complete newbie at this stuff and instead of investing in a separate compressor, could I just use the one I have for my nail gun? I mean, it’s compressing air, so wouldn’t it be able to work?

My only big concern is if any condensation is formed could it mess with my paint in any way? Again- complete novice, square 0 on this stuff. I’m genuinely interested in hearing other’s experiences. My dad says he knew a guy that used a massive innertube to save money 😂 I mean... whatever works, right?

I plan to airbrush mainly on my ooak dolls and sculptures. Also- if you guys have any airbrush works you want to share or plug I would love to see your art!



Submitted March 31, 2019 at 06:47PM by gearstrop https://ift.tt/2CM2DzD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...