Tuesday, March 26, 2019

A discussion of Araki's newer art style.

I would prefer nobody outburst at each other and keep it civilized. Anyways, I personally feel that his newer art style is.... Well.... Poor. Atleast for the type of manga JoJo is. Don't get me wrong, he's a fantastic artist, writer, and mangaka, and his newer art looks much more realistic, but I'd like to make two points. My first is that this art style just isn't as suited for newer JoJo parts as some of his previous , and my second is that even if it does look more realistic it still doesnt look all that great. I mean, Jotaro Kujo is a 180 pound, almost 6'"4. In the old art style he looked like it, but in the art hes made with the newer art style he looks like hes on the casting couch for a.... Homosexual erotic film.... And before people start bagging on me for being a "Part 3 fanboy" I think part 3 looked like an artistic mess. It looked ridiculous and goofy, but what isnt ridiculous and goofy about Spiritual Ghost that came from an arrow that came from space fighting each other. Am I saying JoJo is meant to only be silly and goofy? Of course not. JJBA has delivered some of the greatest deaths, fights, and just scenes in all of Manga and anime. What I am saying is that the newer art style seems to make it harder to nail the true Jojo spirit and also looks kinda homoerotic (Not talking about the poses, I love them. Just the art in general looks like an e-boy's fantasy). Anyways with that little rant over I'd like to say that I still love each and every Jojo part (Even the ones I havent got to/skipped for the moment) from the bottom of my heart and believe they are all masterpieces



Submitted March 27, 2019 at 01:07AM by Realixist https://ift.tt/2JI17Vj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...