Saturday, March 30, 2019

20[F4F]UK 🌼 Happy Mother's Day, future Mother 🌼

🍬🍭 Looking for 🍭🍬 A Mother, big sister or aunt. Someone I can look up to, who can hold my hand and take me places and open up my world and can help me catch up on the experiences I've missed out on, so I can finally start living. I don't need any money or personal care, just love, emotional support and lots of quality time together.

Also looking for friends. Don't feel any pressure to commit to being my mom straight away, or even at all. Even just one day out would be nice. If you don't like me, you don't have to see me again. I'm grateful for any time I get to have outside and around people.

🐀🐰 Stuff we could do 🐰🐀 See animals (the farms have chicks you can hold around this time), go shopping, ice skating, roller skating, arcades, play games, making stuff together (crafts/baking/whatever), sleepover type activities like nail art and party games, dress up, photoshoots, go to conventions, go to the park, adventure parks, nature walks, have a picnic, go to the beach, water parks, travel (Japan, Disneyland, somewhere snowy), or introduce me to grown up stuff like nights out, or anything you like to do.

Anything that isn't me sitting alone in a room, staring at a screen, I am so sick and tired of this, it's driving me insane.

🌜🍼 About 🍼🌜 My name’s Sephi, I’m from England. Some things I love are animals, toys, J-fashion and photgraphy.

I am a super slow developer (socially stuck at like 12) which has made making friends much older than that impossible so far. Since school, I’ve pretty much just sat alone in a room, frozen in time and missed a huge chunk of my life and development. My school friends all grew up and left me and I have still never been able to make friends or have life experiences beyond that tween stage yet, I'm just stuck. I haven't celebrated a birthday since 13, never been to a bar, never been to a party (besides kids ones), never been drunk, never had a relationship, never been cuddled or kissed, never had prom or graduation etc. Every new years, Halloween, bonfire night etc are spent alone in my room hoping that next year I will have family or friends to celebrate with, but year after year after year nothing changes except the chunk of life I missed out on getting bigger and bigger.

I am independent in every other way and can look after myself (have since I was a child) and, although nobody will give someone as childish and socially inexperienced as me a job, I manage to make enough money off the internet to live off. I am just missing a family/social life and all the experiences and opportunities that family/friends/humans bring. Life isn't worth living without that.

My biological Mother is dead and we were never able to have any kind of relationship because of her brain problems. I never had any female family members or family friends or anything. Never had anybody supportive in my life. Nobody to look up to, nobody guide me, nobody to ask for help, nobody to bond with or talk with or have any sort of emotional connection with whatsoever and it has left me so stunted and emotionally malnourished. As I grew, the emptiness grew too and the need for a Mother figure has now consumed me. My only 2 family members have never had any emotional connection with me and I have had literally 0 friends for about 7 years now. I spend at least 12 hours a day on the internet, desperately trying to find people to be in my life, but it has never been successful as I really struggle socially due to never having much social experience with teenagers/adults in my life. I have spent years trying meetup groups and classes and sports and volunteering and everything you could imagine to try and kick start a social life, but just shoving me in front of people has never worked. What I really need is guidance, encouragement, someone to learn from, someone to hold my hand and guide me and give me opportunities. All the things that come with having family.

http://imgur.com/a/Dfe3Fdd



Submitted March 31, 2019 at 08:07AM by Milky_Angel_ https://ift.tt/2THpguV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...