Friday, February 1, 2019

Spoiler: Just defeated NKG on a certain difficulty

First post so I apologize in advance for a mistake in tagging spoilers

But I honestly just want to point out that after completing this challenge... NKG is easy

Ok now don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to put down people bad at the game. But it’s not impossible, and it’s super doable

I don’t understand why NKG is so high in terms of boss tier, or so prevalent in discussions about hard bosses. I’ve had a MUCH harder time with other radiant bosses like even Oblobble, though granted I just started going through Godhome and am in Pantheon of Sage, (not because I find it hard I just haven’t played much lately)

In case anyone was wondering Radiant NKG can be beaten simply with a full nail build of Longnail, Mark of Pride, Fragile/Unbreakable Strength, quick slash, and steady body

If anyone struggles on normal you can replace Fragile Strength w Quick focus and toss Longnail or MOP for something else

It’s a long fight but it seems just a matter of dodging attacks

They come one at a time and are so telegraphed that getting them down is an art, and extremely satisfying

Slash to uppercut: Walk away from his uppercut and use Shadow dash through the Fire

Diagonal slam to dash: I just jump and dash away, don’t try to hit

Multi fire pillars: The main place you’ll be doing damage, jumping and dashing away avoids the pillar; go towards Grimm as you do so and do tons of hits while avoiding the residue and subsequent pillars. Additionally if you’re doing normal and want to heal wait for the final fourth pillar to pop then heal

Bats: another good place to do damage, do a mid-high jump and dash past the second bottom bat, then just get at him

Spiky Fire gauntlet: no time to damage him safely, it’s just parkour dodging. Stay in a corner, Hop over the bottom fireballs and stay down with the top ones

Hope this helps, believe me, I find NKG to be one of the most predictable and consitstent bosses, especially among the hardest of those in the game



Submitted February 01, 2019 at 07:58PM by TheMrEman http://bit.ly/2Tr8mkS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...