Saturday, February 2, 2019

[PC][2000s?] RPG, isometric, great combat animations (for it's time)

I just played the demo.

**Platform(s): PC

**Genre: RPG

**Estimated year of release: Early 2000s

**Graphics/art style: isometric, great combat animations.

**Notable gameplay mechanics: Unique death animations like decapitation of sorcerers and nail spiders that were left stuck in the sword, which were then taken out. Other weapons had different animations. Great combination of blows.

**Other details: The skill system consisted of finding and placing jewels that enabled magic and new skills .

The demo ended by entering a cave to move to the next level



Submitted February 03, 2019 at 12:40AM by jonaplus http://bit.ly/2UFau8T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...