Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Salon Questions

Hi All I used to paint my toenails and fingernails when my parents used to leave the house (where it would almost always be gone by the time they got back) until about a year ago when I stopped for no reason I just stopped doing it. Yesterday I discovered this sub and it made me happy that I’m not the only one who does this and there isa whole community. One thing I have always wanted to do is get my nails professionally done in a salon and I haven’t had the guts until recently but now it’s 2019 I have decided that I am going to go either this week or next for a pedi and/or possibly a mani - what is some salon terms and help I should know before I go The idea of getting acrylics has really gotten to me and I would LOVE a set however I do not want anyone to see me with painted nails yet as I am going to gradually show different people I trust a t different points - is it possible to get acrylics on and off in the same day (how about gels as well?) Also I’m looking for some cool toenail art/colour designs as I don’t mind going with the full whammy on them :) Thanks for your help in advance



Submitted January 02, 2019 at 02:57AM by hsojnails http://bit.ly/2BSMc3u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...