Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Questions for digital fursona artists (PC)

Hey guys. I've recently been beginning to get into drawing some fursona art, trying to nail down a specific species for my fursona. Whenever I try to draw something with my old wacom tablet the same way I do on paper, the proportions look awful, wonky and well...reminds me of the way I drew when I was 12-13.

I'm not sure if this is because I haven't used my tablet in a few years or if it's because I can see all the mistakes at a different angle than I'm used to or not. Does anyone have advice for this? Is it weird that my art on my tablet doesn't look exactly the way it would if I was using a pencil? I've had, owned and used my tablet since 2006; Between 2014 and now I haven't used it very often due to not finding a good program that I could get pressure sensitivity to work properly in. I've been experimenting around with programs and found Krita, and Easy Paint Tool Sai. What programs does anyone else use? Is there a website that replaces iscribble.net, where multiple people can draw on the same canvas? Maybe something like that with other artists may help. PM Me if you're interesting in something like that, BTW.

Are there any things I can do about this, or do I just have to make a bunch of art with my tablet now?



Submitted January 03, 2019 at 08:11AM by sirstardust http://bit.ly/2GStzCo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...