Monday, January 28, 2019

My OWN aunt is an entiled parent

I have lots of stories with my aunt being very entitled, but I’ll share the one I remember clearly. This was I think three years ago and we were going on a road trip with my aunts family (2 kids 2 adults) Around this time was still finding my art style. I was trying anime for that month. (hated it, but it helped) I had an iPad was to use for my refrences and my phone for my everyday things (I still do this). I brought both them thinking I’ll draw during the trip. My dad thought it was great idea to seprate the boys and girls. That meant my Dad, uncle, older brother, and my youngest cousin were together, and my mom, aunt, my other cousin, and I were together. My mom let me sit in the front seat and the other two in the back, The first ”red flag’’ was when my cousin wanted to play games, but she didn’t have an tablet because my aunt despised technology (idk). So I gave her my phone for her to play games, but she knew I had my iPad. She wanted because it had a “bigger screen so it’ll be more fun”. (Like tf) She asked for it, of course i said no, because it’s mine and it only had two games anyways. My aunt heard and stared blankly at me like I was supposed to know what I needed to do. I felt angry already since I have a temper. Then she opened her mouth and just said with anger, “Still you have to share and she wants the iPad” and she keep going, “Plus she your cousin anyways, your older than her.....”. I was pissed, I looked at my mom. Then I remembered she wouldn’t do anything because, 1. They recently got out of some drama between each other (they’re sisters) and 2. Of course, she was driving. I never stood up to other people around this time also (still don’t lol), so I gave the girl the iPad. She was playing but got bored because it only had 2 GAMESS. When she told my aunt. She called my name and I looked back already annoyed. Then she said the thing made her have 2 red flags. “You should’ve downloaded my games before the trip FOR YOUR COUSIN”, no not for me, for her child. Some time goes around and my aunt takes out snacks for my cousin. My mom and dad had this rule to never eat in the car, since it’s the first car they were proud of getting.(We were pretty poor) My mom saw this and told her calmly “She can’t eat here, sorry.” (BLESS HER SOUL) Then aunt just says with an bored expression, “You’re driving, she’s hungry.” Then continued on feeding her. More time goes around and they still have my iPad. I asked for it before and said no, so yayy. My cousin then asked “Can I look at your photos” Of course i had decline, because it had anime boys, since I sucked at drawing boys (still do). Then my damn aunt opened her mouth “WhY CaN’T sHe, HuUH????” I was really pissed, like really. Still I didn’t answer back, my cousin then went on photos and started laughing at the photos, and my aunt looked. They started saying “Oh that’s your boyfriend” and “I didn’t know you were into girls” i hated it. It was liked that the whole ride.

Few years has past and we don’t talk to them anymore. Before a we stopped talking, during summer my mom said while drinking “Oh I’ll take care of (boy cousin’s name) for you”. She was drunk and we were back to our home country for my mom to do surgery on leg (she’s doing perfectly now, yay), so of course my mom told my aunt that she was drunk and she wouldn’t be able to take care of him. My aunt got mad at mom and started saying that my mom doesn’t care about her and she’s a bad sister blah blah blah. My mom never cared, I think.

What I learned: I don’t what to seem a bitch to my younger cousin. I’m older, she probably didn’t know what she was doing wrong. Though I have lots of stories throughout the years of being with her, and there’s one thing that my aunt never understands. She needs to mature, my aunt gives everything I mean everything to her. My aunt thought her kids entitled whenever she could to whoever she could’ve. I’m 100% not sure if the girl still acts the same, but ik that she probably does. I mean I guess it’s true the nail salon does give all gossip lol. She now a hit there and she doesn’t know it. I never go to the nail salon but my mom heard people say my aunt’s name in bad manner. She doesn’t live in the area anymore and people are saying how an entitled bitch she was at times. Yikes



Submitted January 28, 2019 at 08:48PM by Druggieyay http://bit.ly/2BaPMWX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...