Monday, January 28, 2019

Found Cornifer again in Kingdom's Edge?

So I was doing the Grimm quest on my Steel Soul run, and going after the Master down in Kingdom's Edge, when all of a sudden, I hear humming.

At this point, I've cleared most of the area. Defeated Hornet, got the Nail Art, a few collectibles, etc. I most certainly had the map for the area, but I hop down to the little hole in the wall where Cornifer was, and lo and behold, he's returned.

I checked the wiki to make sure, and apparently he leaves an area after the boss is beaten. He shouldn't be there, but he was.

Weirdest part is, when I talked to him, he went through his intro dialogue again. Not the Kingdom's Edge line, but his greeting from when you first meet him in the Crossroads. Didn't even have his nametag (until he introduced himself again), which I am mostly sure he did when I found him in the Howling Cliffs earlier. Might be misremembering that, though. Talking to him again resulted in his second Kingdom's Edge line.

Not quite sure what to make of it. Glitch? Didn't talk to him enough? I dunno.

Anyone else know what went on, or had the same happen to them?



Submitted January 29, 2019 at 05:40AM by voidlyJester http://bit.ly/2G7nfVF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...