Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Music liked by SJs

I strongly believe that to understand how each type views the world, you look at the art they make and swear by.

You can think of r/MBTIRadioStation as a place to broadcast, type and discuss music primarily, podcasts, videos or whatever you are watching. The goal is to create a directory but you can discuss anything art, science, psychology.

Please subscribe to https://www.reddit.com/r/MBTIRadioStation/ to discover more stuff and post your favourites :) There is also our sister sub if you are into Enneagram.

I would type Lou Reed and Joe Strummer as ISTJs and Chris Martin as ISFJ. Alice Cooper is ESFJ. Steve Vai is definitely ESTJ.

I could not find any music related posts in r/ESFJ and r/ESTJ. If you are an SJ and you have playlists/favourite songs ... please post it below.

Same for r/INFJ, r/INFP, r/ENFP, r/INTP (Part-1), r/INTP (Part-2), by r/ENTP, r/ENFJ, r/ENTJ, r/INTJ and r/SP as well.

ISTJ

ISFJ



Submitted January 02, 2019 at 08:03PM by JohnDoe143 http://bit.ly/2ApCXYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...