Wednesday, January 2, 2019

MrsSaffronReynolds (4): #70 Creep 2 (2017)

Viewed: December 15, 2018

Started: January 15, 2018

After I watched "Creep", I discovered there was a sequel! Yes! You bet I am going to watch that. I expected some kind of replay of "Creep" and it was, to a point. But, frankly, this one was perhaps a smidgen better.

In "Creep 2", Mark Duplass' character just goes all out. He hires a photographer to document his serial killer life. The camera person thinks he is full of shit and loves it. The hooks are set and it is questionable who will come out alive.

These films are not great works of art, but they are creative and clever. I did have issues with aspects of the film, but that is cool. I rarely see a perfect film. If you can lay off the hyper-scrutiny, what lies beneath is a couple of fascinating films based on a solid creepy character. It is fun to see not only what he will do next, but his victims too. Once again, Mark Duplass nails it. I'll wait to see Creep 3 to decide if I want to add these to the collection.

7.505ish/10

Creep 2



Submitted January 03, 2019 at 08:27AM by MrsSaffronReynolds http://bit.ly/2CLadee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...