Thursday, January 24, 2019

Being disposed soon.

She’d rather fight tooth and nail than have to settle. She’s made all sorts of allegations against me to try and win favor. Despite being the homemaker for years, she’s now turning me into the unemployed husband who refused to go back to work. Shame on her.

She’s now claiming I even play too rough with my son. The same son she’s signed up for football, martial arts (and spars) and an advanced soccer. All with various amounts of contact, but I play with him too roughly. oK.



Submitted January 24, 2019 at 05:52PM by divorced_dad_670 http://bit.ly/2B46XJE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...