Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Beat Hollow Knight and it is time for Hollow Fight!

So I completed the game. I had a blast and remember my first thoughts of this game that I love the mystery, the urge to explore, finding new people and abilities, and the exciting boss battles.

Few hours later, I completed the game. I barely used spells much or the Nail Arts. The only time I used spells a lot was the Radiance fight.

Now, I completed the game and got all 3 endings. It was time for me to complete the Grimm Troupe DLC, boss battles DLC, finish the Trails of Fools, and the dream boss DLCs.

That...is what I would say if I didn't rage quit after dying to Grey Prince Zote lvl 1 multiple times. At that point, it wasn't Hollow Knight for me, it was Hollow Fight

I just accepted that I suck and I don't think I would touch the game again for awhile because all that is left for me was boss battles and I suck at boss fights. But mainly, my interest of the game waned since there is no more exploration left

Like the wise words of Hornet: "Git gud"



Submitted January 29, 2019 at 09:34PM by OneEyedTurkey http://bit.ly/2WuoCmQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...