Wednesday, January 23, 2019

A happy distraction.

The day passes and it’s an o-kay day. A few minor annoyances, but just as many happy occasions to balance it out. The end of the day approaches, and that’s when it hits. A sudden feeling of apathy. The end of the day hits and thoughts of tomorrow, the day after, the one after that, and so forth, are all colored the same. Repetition, repetition, repetition.

Can you relate? Tired of the same, monotone thing everyday? Feel like you’re just waiting for something(anything) to happen, to make every day worth it? Ambitions are still there - passion, desires, goals - they haven’t disappeared. Yet, after achieving each thing and conquering old troubles, that feeling is fleeting. It leaves the question, to what end? (What’s the point?)

If that makes no sense, ignore it as rubbish. It’s midnight, I’m feeling rather indifferent, and my thoughts needed to break free. Now, I’d much rather replace them with a happy distraction.

I’m rather terrible at describing myself, so instead : Do you have a love for literature? A curiosity for history? A thirst for knowledge? A fondness of the arts? An ambition to be better than yesterday? If so, then we have at least one thing in common. If not these, then what are you passionate about? What’s something you’ll fight tooth and nail to achieve?

This isn’t quite the post I intended to write, but if I somehow drew you in with my odd rambles, I look forward to whatever kind of chat we happen upon.

(On a final note, here’s the basics: 17/F/USA)



Submitted January 24, 2019 at 08:05AM by burning-violin http://bit.ly/2T8F3mN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...