Tuesday, January 29, 2019

25 [F4R] Vegas - Friendly chat about anything!

Hey all, I'm just looking for someone to chat with throughout the day.

I'm in a happy monomagous relationship so I'm only looking for friends!

Some things I'm into:

  • video games (the Sims, Diablo, Zelda, elder scrolls, animal crossing, amnesia, and lots more!)
  • Dogs
  • TV shows
  • youtube
  • pets
  • art
  • foxes
  • dogs
  • nail polish
  • dog nutrition
  • horror movies

This is just a simple list to get things started, I'm down to talk about anything! And I'll try to keep up if there's anything else you're interested in that I'm not familiar with.

I prefer to chat over Kik, but I'm flexible.

Thanks for reading!



Submitted January 30, 2019 at 01:04AM by zourora http://bit.ly/2B5HAaj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...