Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Weird dream I can’t get off my mind

So for a whole 13 hours, I had multiple dreams all with the same goal, to get to either a water park or amusement park (which I don’t really like either of, but in the dream I was excited). However, every time, I’d find myself being held back, or distracted by something else, or going somewhere else entirely. This happened a minimum of four times. I also noticed a lot of old habits when I would be getting ready in these dreams, such as painting nails (long story, I’m ftm, and tried to force myself into femininity for years), going through the old art box of a friend who committed suicide back in grade school, or even just eating foods I don’t really enjoy anymore. And for whatever reason this series of unreached destinations have been stuck in my mind all morning. Is any of this supposed to mean something or is it all just random?



Submitted December 04, 2018 at 02:02PM by _-Kaiser-_ https://ift.tt/2rjaMp6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...