Monday, December 3, 2018

Tool please cover "All I Want for Christmas"

I would pay so much money to hear a Tool cover of this classic piece of Christmas art. In all seriousness, I feel that the established style of the song would fit nicely with the current state of their music as a band. I also think Maynard would nail the vocals. I know it's not serious enough for some of you dier-harder fans, but I'm pretty die-hard if I do say so myself and this thought I had one day while listening to the Vicarious in my car has only grown on me. I guess what I'm saying is don't tear me up for wanting levity and even goofiness from the boys. They've never had a Christmas song.



Submitted December 03, 2018 at 10:33PM by TheSleer https://ift.tt/2zzMpIr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...