Monday, December 3, 2018

Hello, I find myself in need of help this Christmas.

Hi! My name is Joey, back in July it was recommended by my cardiologist that I file for disability. I was recently told I wouldn't hear anything about my case until after January. I have been unemployed since then and I absolutely hate it, there's nothing worse than being told you cant work. So I find myself in a bit of a bind. Christmas is around the corner and I find myself in need of help, as I don't really have a lot of family. I have three children, well two children and a teenager. The two little ones are difficult to make a list for as their mother isn't very forthcoming in what they want or need for Christmas so the lists for them are basically just what they've flat out told me they wanted. I appreciate your help.

The first on the list is my baby boy Daniel. He six and loves Hot wheels and animals.

The second on is my pretty bird, Mona. She is eight and loves unicorns, hairbows and getting her nails done.

The third and final one on my list is my oldest Seth. He just turned 14 and loves to draw, he does really good in his art class. He likes to read and play Halo.

I really do appreciate your help and thank you all for helping out those who need it.



Submitted December 03, 2018 at 10:56PM by mexiwok https://ift.tt/2zBw2ek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...