Sunday, December 30, 2018

[SELL][US] Small decluttering! Tarte, MAC, Morphe, and more!

I'm looking to get rid of a lot of stuff that I have but will never use, so I'll accept any and all reasonable offers! I really am looking to just get rid of everything, so please don't hesitate to make an offer!

Shipping starts at $3 and will go up depending on weight. I'm shipping from NYC, so I'm okay with meeting up as well. I'll ship within 3 business days. I can do PayPal and Venmo. I have a bunch of different things, so have a look!

Eyes:

Face:

Lips:

Skin:

Nails: $4 each



Submitted December 31, 2018 at 04:39AM by mudkipdestroyer http://bit.ly/2EWgvKl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...