Saturday, December 1, 2018

[Request] putting last money I have to postponing eviction just need some money for gas phone or electricity anything helps will even send art for this!

This is honestly my last place I can hope for help rn i have been out of work for 1 month and barely got transportation after 3 months without it. I spent all of my savings on ubers for job hunting and to help pay bills. Because I live in such a big city best job offers are much farther away making ubers 20-40 I recently got a job doing nails but the salon I work at is really slow and I only get 50% commission but because they where willing to hire me so quickly I decided to stay there on weekends. I have been applying to any and every job you can imagine (and senserly thinking about prostitution or the lesser stripping) Hard labor jobs, grave yard shifts, fast food, gas stations but I have yet to hear back from anyone and when I ask they tell me it takes up to two weeks to get a response. I have been trying to sell my art to make ends meet but ive only been able to sell three little drawings for $10 each I'm trying really hard to get back on my feet because this is not how I want to live if someone can help me with gas (35) phone (55) or electricity (40-90 (40 to help pay for a payment plan 90 to pay it all)) it would be a big help I have to pay 879+ for rent but will be using the last money I have to postpone the eviction so that I can find more jobs to pay it off. If I dont get any money at least for gas Im going to have to call in work so that I don't get stuck anywhere but might end up losing my job because of it. I will also give art for any help i get I don't usually like hand outs so this can be me repaying u for your help. Thank you. (The only thing I have is cash app and zelle that's how I was able to receive the payments from my art. I do not have paypal)



Submitted December 02, 2018 at 06:08AM by mybongisgross69 https://ift.tt/2BL4EvP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...