Wednesday, December 5, 2018

❄️☃️πŸ’‡πŸ½‍♀️⚔️ RDR: Winter Wig Wars - EP2: The New Mrs Claus - Part 2 ❄️☃️πŸ’‡πŸ½‍♀️⚔️

The lights flash on the runway as Caprice appears and gets ready to strut down in her Mrs Claus Couture. She says couture, but really, the look is a very classic Mother Christmas look. She wears a red velvet tube dress, a sweetheart neckline, which cuts just below her crotch. The dress is extremely tight fitting and accentuates all her curves and her breastplate. The lining of the breast line and bottom hem are covered in white tightly scrunched faux fur, creating a warm fuzzy effect. Her waist is tightly cinched by a corset underneath the dress, and a classic black leather belt with a golden square buckle. On her hands are long black velvet gloves, also lined with white fur at the sleeve end, with a snowflake ring on her right-hand ring finger. Her boots are knee-high black boots, with velvet lined on the outside, the same as the gloves. Her wig is a wavy platinum blond, styled down and around her breasts. Her skin is pale, winter kissed, and her palette reflects this, with a light contour, pink blush and highlighter, with a nude eyeshadow and a simple black eyeliner, a rhinestone on the crease.

She hits the mark as the song finishes, “Anndddd WHAT?!”

Caprice begins: “Hello, and welcome to the main stage of Reddit’s Drag Race: Winter Wig Wars! Tonight, joining me, as always, the gorgeous Bridgette Antoinette!

Bridgette responds, “Hope they’re wearing gowns, or they’re getting scoots!”

“Our special guest, everyone is in her corner, it’s Kitty!”, announces Caprice.

“I can’t wait to see what these girls turn out!... Also, fuck Annie.”, remarks Kitty.

Caprice adds: “Oh, wow. Also, with me tonight is the amazingly 8th place, Diana Forest! So glad you’re here.”

“I made gingerbread Santas! Aren’t I cute?”, Diana asks, but Caprice ignores because Diana is fat.

“For this week’s challenge, I asked my girls to come up with a brand new holiday alternative to Christmas, and a mascot worthy of being Santa’s new boo, and construct a look that says all that in one! Tonight, they’ll present their New Holiday Hennies alongside a recorded voiceover. Gentlemen, start your engines and may the best woman… WIN!”

***

MRS CLAUS PERFORMANCES: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18c39w2k33pLYRkyXQjtbsRMKag0kcbTcnZ-v78c1hMk/edit?usp=sharing

***

“Welcome back, ladies! Now, based on your runway presentations and your voiceovers, I’ve made some decisions. When I call your name, please step forward…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Del O’Ryan

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Erathelle

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mademoiselle

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Rain.

Ladies, you represent the top four Winter Wig Warriors of the week.”

The rest of you are all safe. You may leave the stage.”

***

“Ladies, it’s time for the judges’ critiques. Let’s start with Del O’Ryan!

CAPRICE: Hi Del, so I think you did a good job with the challenge this week, let’s start with the look! I think that you put a lot of detail and thought into the look, and I think you sold the slutty hot character you were going for, but as an outfit in itself, it was rather basic, however, I do believe that was the intention with the character you were selling. I wasn’t sure about the chain, though, I wish you had explained that a little more. As for your voiceover, I think you really went in with the dating side of this challenge, you were selling yourself to Santa as a young sexy thing and I loved it, but I wish we had seen that energy put into the holiday, because it wasn’t really developed. It felt like the holiday was built around the character when I would’ve preferred vice versa. But, at the end of the day, good job.

BRIDGETTE: The look… toot! It’s super pretty and I was getting my life at this slutty harlequin! It was very Mean Girls-esque, BUT my favourite part was that it wasn’t just a rendition of the traditional Mrs Claus look, so congrats on that, gal! Your audition was very ‘we’re fucking cock destroyers, babe!’ so I’m completely down for that! It was a good route to take and your audition was really fresh and appropriate to your character, so well done, thot.

KITTY: Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE a latex outfit and you definitely delivered it! You went very detailed and I could picture the whole outfit from head to toe! Your runway walk was amazing too! Your voiceover was completely selling the character and funny as well, the dominatrix personality was a good one to choose for this assignment.

DIANA: Hey whore! So umm I’m taking my revenge for cosmic queens… Right turns out I legally can’t do that but I’ll make sure to get you in the parking lot, anyway let's get down to your performance. I liked the look a lot, you were giving cheap hooker realness and I loved it every second. I do wish you were a little sluttier, especially with your theme, ie by a slutty latex bralette would have a touch sluttier to fit with your theme. The voice over was very comedic and you captured that slutty, phone sex tone perfectly. Your presentation was amazing as well, there's a lot of detail in your presentation without it feeling cluttered.

“Next up, Erathelle!”

CAPRICE: Erathelle, I think you did a really great job this week. Your look was this great traditional outfit that to me had the most wintery feel to it, and it fitting perfectly. I loved the motif of the roses, the blue rose appliques brought this homeliness yet slightly refreshing in a way, it was a very good look. I wish the skirt was slightly lighter, so the look didn’t feel so heavy, or you went into more detail on the movement of the skirt, because the detail of the top and cape was stellar. Your voiceover was insane, in a great way. You served us homely queen, she was cute and funny and whimsical, and you did a great job of balancing the dating side and selling us the holiday. Well done!

BRIDGETTE: Hi there, Erathelle! I’m not really the biggest fan of the look - particularly the white woollen, just because it dates the look. I know you were going for a homage to your country’s traditions, but couldn’t you have updated it a bit and added more of Erathelle’s fashion? However, the cape and embroidery are stunning, which is usually the case with your looks! For your voiceover, I’ll be honest it felt much more factual than comedic - but I do love the character you managed to create as well as the knowledge supplied.

KITTY: The outfit is beautiful, but it felt a little safe. I get what you were going for because of your character, but I would’ve loved a little more Era flair! The voiceover was a little long but I like how gave some historical background to your character. I love the badassness of your Romanian queen and I’m looking forward to more fierce work!

DIANA: Hey girl! So first impressions, your submission was very detailed and technical, which is good even if I had to re-read it in some parts to get the full idea. The look is a bit simple but the detailing of the cape and blouse specificity catch my attention, but I appreciate the idea of an eastern European look, though I wish the shoes matched more with the look. The Voice over was funny at first but it kinda just fell into “foreign = Funny” which gets tiring after a while. I still enjoy the idea of eastern European burly women and jokes like “Mrs Claus’ white feminism” got me. Keep up the good work!

“Okay, here we have Mademoiselle!”

CAPRICE: Mademoiselle, you did great this week. I really loved the main look you did, the latex 50’s housewife style is definitely one you’re becoming much more comfortable in, I loved the colour choices you used, I loved the petticoat and the cut accessories like the heart apron and the grapefruit earrings. But mostly I loved how you used texture and imagery, through fucking colours, to foreshadow THAT reveal. Your voiceover was brilliant, you set everything up in the right way and you sold the holiday and your character to me masterfully. This is the first time I’ve seen you shine so bright, and to see you succeed in this challenge was great! Keep up the good work!

BRIDGETTE: Madem! This is the kind of look I’ve been WAITING so hard to see from you! I was in LOVE with a lot of your Season Two looks and I just weren’t seeing them on All Stars, but now they’re back! I love this colourful and playful look that perfectly encapsulates your aesthetic! Your audition is amazing, you capture the suburban feeling to a T, with the homemaker attitude and the infomercial style. Your audition was great in general, albeit not entirely politically correct, but I think that adds to the campiness and humour, so good week, Madame Madem!

KITTY: I love the latex and the bright colours really sell the 50’s vibe you were going for. I LOVE the stoned dishwashing gloves. That is a genius idea and a really fabulous detail. Your voiceover is STUNNING. I love the switch from housewife to whore. Santa would definitely want to dip his cookies into your milk.

DIANA: So let's get down to your performance this week. I. loved. it. The writing was very on point, I got everything I need to know about your look from one read and there wasn’t confusion in any way. The look itself is a favourite from the week, you hit the nail on the head. It was perfect vintage housewife fantasy. The grapefruit idea made me think of tacky 50s tropical decor, I love it. The voiceover was funny and you hit the beats of being a vintage whore perfectly, the only tip I would give is that your skirt reveal was a bit clunky, I could've been a bit more streamlined. Continue the great work whore!

“Last but not least, Rain!”

CAPRICE: Rain, your look tonight was a moment, I mean truly, it was a statement. You did that. In all seriousness, I think this was a very good look, I love the choice to go for an asymmetrical hem, it added this weight and heaviness to the back, drawing us into the reveal, which I think you executed very well. The stabbed heart was a great addition, too. You really sold it in the presentation, though. The dropping of the knives, then the wall of knives in your back falling out, you served us some high melodrama and it was so campy and exaggerated, it was perfect for your concept. My one note of critique is that apart from the last line, there wasn’t much on the “Santa date me” front, your character was so severe that I’m not sure how much of a match you’d be. But, to put it in a few words, now you have a face to save. Good job!

BRIDGETTE: You bitch! You could already guess I’m in love with this look. What more do you want from me! Bitch, I’m bald. Floor it, bitch. The audition is amazing and one-of-a-kind. I was expecting mainly comedy auditions, but you managed to uppercut me to HEAVEN with your runway look from last week with this audition. The eerie tone and atmosphere you created, mama, its art.

KITTY: This is so unique and the gown is gorgeous. The knives and the glitter fabric are an amazing choice. Gender-swapped Julius Caesar? How did you come up with that? I don’t know but it was a FANTASTIC choice. Your voiceover is so stylized and is probably my favourite out of all of them. It doesn’t feel like you made much of an offer for Santa although he’ll probably call anyway.

DIANA: Hey rain! So firstly I fucking hate that font, It burns my eyes. Anyway, your idea was amazing, it was so strange I loved it. The look is also great, but I would avoid the red wig, it’s a bit tacky, not gonna lie, and I think a black wig with a silver olive crown would have tied the look in better. The voice over was interesting, it wasn’t as funny as the other girls but I loved the theming and the whole pitch concept. Even things like the juxtaposition of the whole submission add a comedic edge. Loving it.

“Okay, ladies, based on this deliberation, I’ve made some decisions.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Del O’Ryan

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Erathelle.

Good job again, ladies, you are safe!”

“That means, Mademoiselle and Rain, you are the top two Winter Wig Warriors of the week and you have earnt the right to lipsync!”

***

“Two top queens stand before me. Ladies, this is your chance to impress me and earn your place at the top of the leaderboard. Prior to tonight, you were asked to prepare a lipsync performance to Sleigh Ride by The Ronettes.

The time has come…

...for you to lipsync…

FOR YOUR LEGACY!!!

Good luck, and don’t fuck it up!”

***

Congrats to Madem and Rain, please have your lipsyncs in by 11:59 pm GMT on 7th December.

Ladies, for this week’s mini-challenge, it’s time to help out Santa with the Christmas Wrapping! Your mini is to wrap and decorate a Christmas present box, due in the same time as the lipsyncs!

MY CRITIQUES: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DAtXjkEHaOcJ5X1yE4D_rhqMVFiQKYUodgmdciXch7M/edit?usp=sharing

BRIDGETTE: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q1umDp4Kk4wgPiBzvy7mCBWAHPChDa3v7DDxIZ0QEXs/edit?usp=sharing

KITTY: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tiyvitTUwUq7Mv5omue3nOjRZfg4ZftqvP5MQfrpRNg/edit?usp=sharing

DIANA: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t3RLQcdh44_q6I70XO-rI7p_QJbZGOdEfm9xTH_Xi3w/edit?usp=sharing

SPREADSHEET: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UVc4iAY1LXmrQZEECT0EdLfRRWON11XAOgf6otTVC0U/edit?usp=sharing

Right, now piss off.



Submitted December 06, 2018 at 12:38AM by Sparkes27 https://ift.tt/2RCOOZU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...