Thursday, December 27, 2018

I must admit to you, Zote

For the sake of completion I chose to save your ungrateful, condescending ass; not once, but twice, only to face your sneering once free from certain death.

Your response to my aid? Smearing and shit talking. Oh, and stealing my girl. Granted, I don't think that relationship would last: she was too shy to speak to me, and I'm a mute, heroic mime, nevermind the whole business with sacrificing at the Black Egg. I would even be happy for her, if you gave any signs of giving a shit about her besides audience for your ego boosting.

The worst thing yet, however? We all know it's fighting you in her dreams. Never before have I fought a boss so incompetent and at the same time so skilled at fucking my shit up. Your bumbling becomes my doom as carefully trained nail arts and spells cast of void itself are trumped by you abruptly falling on your face so hard it creates a fucking shockwave. I can read the Mantis Lords as they dash or dowstrike, I can read Hornet or the Hollow Knight when they decide to block, I can read Nightmare King as he decides between uppercut or sideswing. You give me nothing to read, you just fall. Everytime we fight, I feel like the villain at the end of Kung Fu Panda.

Even then, there is something about you that might make me forgive all this. Forgive all your transgressions, forgive your hate when all I did was help, forgive your utter lack of class and dignity in combat and make fighting you almost... tolerable. Enjoyable, even.

And it's that, when you're not singing it, your theme song is a fucking banger.

I still despise you, though.



Submitted December 27, 2018 at 06:02PM by Hyenasaurus http://bit.ly/2ERhzP1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...