Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Having trouble making friends.

Hey guys,

Im a freshman here at GSU, im originally from Atlanta. I have been having a hard time making friends here. To note, im pretty different in my mind from everyone ive met here. I look like what could only be comparable to lil peep(lol). I think my different looks and painted nails (im a straight male) deter people away but i dont want to have to change who i am to fit in. I love history. I love to write and make music. I love art and cinema. I keep it under the radar and you wouldn't guess from my appearance but i love video games as well! Im a very introspective person and totally down to talk about anything. Just looking for some nice people to meet. Thanks!



Submitted December 06, 2018 at 02:26AM by dyingdownsouth https://ift.tt/2KZXu9W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...