Wednesday, December 5, 2018

[20 F, south NJ] Looking for other girls to talk to/meet up with

Hi everyone! I’ve been pretty isolated socially since graduating HS; almost all of my friends went far to college, and since we used to see each other everyday we never really got into the habit of talking regularly. I don’t think I can take another year of just tagging along when my boyfriend hangs out with his friends.

I like anime, gaming, history, art, reading, fashion, and taking depression naps. If you also enjoy these things and want to make cookies/paint each other’s nails DM me so we can exchange discord’s ☁️



Submitted December 06, 2018 at 03:48AM by Peachfluzz https://ift.tt/2zJuWNR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...