Sunday, December 2, 2018

Have i done everything too fast?

Flaired as early game cause i don't know how much i have left and don't want spoilers.

I was told the game takes 50+ hours on the first run, and I have spent somewhat less than 30 hours playing. I have already killed Monomon the Teacher and the Watcher, whatever his name was. I believe I have discovered all zones (including the hive), because Cornifer is back in Dirtmouth. I have learned all nail arts and shadowy spells and acquired 25(?) Charms including the buyable ones. I have like 570 Essence. I haven't explored too much of deepnest.

I assume that after I kill Herrah the Black Egg will hatch, and it looks very final-bossy.

Did i do something wrong?

Edit: made slightly more coherent. English is not my first languaje, sorry.



Submitted December 02, 2018 at 06:38PM by Williermus https://ift.tt/2QsmV9y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...