Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Gift ideas for the holidays

Every Christmas I struggle with finding gifts for people that aren’t wasteful and won’t clutter up their homes, but are still thoughtful and tailored to the individual.

I thought we would all benefit from a thread of “simple living” gift suggestions.

Here are my ideas:

Consumable gifts: candy, wine, beer, cheese, pickles, tea, coffee, homemade goods (soup mixes, muffins, pies etc), soaps/lotions

Experience gifts: massage, nail salon, yoga or fitness classes, sensory deprivation floats, comedy shows, musicals/plays, movie tickets, sports tickets, art classes, cooking classes, escape room, flying lessons, hot air balloon rides

Low resource gifts: used books, seeds/plants, gift cards, framed photos

What are your suggestions?



Submitted December 05, 2018 at 12:14AM by b-muff https://ift.tt/2RzZdp5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...